Interested or affected: Individual customers, workers, professionals and company representatives.
What treatments we carry out with your personal data? - In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following treatments:
TR04 - Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Law 34/1988, of November 11, General Advertising Law).
TR08 - Collect the opinion of data subjects (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD.)
TR03 - Selection of own personnel (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, of October 23, approving the revised text of the Employment Act).
TG01 - Own accounting and bookkeeping management, as the person in charge (Legal basis: Royal Decree 1514/2007, of November 16, which regulates the General Accounting Plan).
TG25 - Collection of data for own tax management (Legal basis: Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Taxation).
TG12 - Own labor management: data collection (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1994, de 20 de junio, por el que se aprueba el Texto Refundido de la Ley General de la Seguridad Social).
TR09 - Security on technical and organizational measures in the applied software (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD).
TE08 - Personal Data Protection (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018).
TE02 - Prevention of occupational hazards (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of November 8, 1995, on prevention of occupational hazards).
TE07 - Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
TV01 - Sales / Provision of Services (Legal basis: Mercantile and Tax Legislation)
TE03 - Transport service and/or parcel delivery (Legal basis: Royal Decree of 22 August 1885 publishing the Commercial Code).
TR05 - Electronic mail (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other applicable legislation).
TR01 - Requests for information received (Legal basis: Code of Commerce and other mercantile provisions.)
TR07 - Management of incidents and/or security breaches (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
TE04 - Management of own legal matters (Legal basis: applicable commercial and labor legislation).
TE01 - Maintenance of IT systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code).
Who arewe - We are responsible for the processing of your data. Because of that, we expressly, precisely and unequivocally inform both the interested parties and the competent bodies of the following aspects relating to the data controller:
CERAMICA EL TITI CB
CM DEL TERMINO, S/N
What we use your personal data for - In this organization, we process your personal data exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
- Check that all the necessary technical measures are being carried out for the correct management of personal data with the applied software.
- Sending commercial and/or advertising information by e-mail.
- Management of requests for information received by the interested party about our products or services.
- Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the RGPD.
- Carry out advertising campaigns to publicize our services and/or products.
- Collect the opinion of the interested parties.
- Recruitment of personnel to fill the necessary job vacancies.
- Comply with all the requirements set forth in the Occupational Risk Prevention Law.
- Sending parcels and correspondence.
- Manage any legal problem affecting the company.
- Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems.
- Actions to carry out the own labor management.
- Actions to carry out own fiscal and accounting management.
- Complying with the principle of limiting the period of retention of personal data.
- Compliance with the requirements demanded by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.
- Administrative management of private customers
- Carry out the sale or provision of the contracted service.
A commercial or user profile may be drawn up, based on the information provided or obtained. It is expressly informed that, in no case, profiles will be elaborated with the data of a minor.
The personal data provided by you will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or, where appropriate, as long as you do not exercise your right to object or withdraw your consent. To do this, you can go to the appropriate section on our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
Why do we use them? We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Your unambiguous, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same conditions the execution of other treatments whose legitimacy is different, and without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the treatment prior to the withdrawal of it.
- A legal obligation of the data controller.
- The execution of the contract for the provision of services and/or the purchase and sale of the corresponding products, signed by you.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the controller. This interest is based on the prior performance of a proportionality or weighting judgment between the legitimate interest of the controller and the interests or rights and freedoms of data subjects. This weighing has involved the evaluation of the interest, the evaluation of the impact of the processing on the data subjects, the balance between the two previous concepts and the implementation of additional guarantees. The final weighting being favorable to the controller, the processing can be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. For any questions or clarification, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided in the section corresponding to the data controller.
With whom may we share your personal data?
- Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organizations:
State Public Employment Service
General Treasury of the Social Security
National Data Protection Agency
Banks and savings banks
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organization.
What data do we process and how did we obtain it?
- Your personal data will be incorporated into the following files, owned by the organization:
FG01 Own accounting management
FG02 Own labor management
FG15 Own tax management. Data collection
FE01 Computer maintenance
FE02 Occupational risk prevention
FE03 Transport and shipping
FE04 Own legal matters
FR01 Requests for information received
FR03 Recruitment of own personnel
FR04 Advertising campaigns
FR07 Incident and/or security breach management
FR08 Collecting stakeholder feedback
FR09 Hardware and software security
FE07 Document destruction
FE08 Personal Data Protection
- The personal data we process in our organization comes from the following sources: The data subject himself
Rights: what rights can you exercise?
- We guarantee you the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether your data is being processed.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data we hold, obtaining information on the purposes of the processing, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the storage period, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, profiling or automated decision making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For these purposes, we remind you that the personal data we have at our disposal must always be a true reflection of reality, so do not hesitate to make use of your right in case any data is modified, changed or cancelled. You warrant that the personal data you have provided to us by any means are true and accurate, and you undertake to notify any change or modification thereof, being your sole responsibility any loss or damage caused to the responsible or any third party by reason of a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate reasons to prevent it.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the processing is carried out by automated means and provided that you are bound to our entity on the basis of a contract signed or you have given your consent to the processing carried out. In such cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
- In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling. These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided by law, by written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by your representative, addressed to the person responsible, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first paragraph, or physically at any of our establishments.
- You also have the right to file claims, either before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (on the website https://www.agpd.es/) or before the corresponding supervisory authority.
- Likewise, you may go to the Courts of Justice to claim compensation.
- Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, with the same ease with which you gave it. To do so, you can go to our website, where you will find the necessary information to cancel quickly and easily the authorization granted to us to make these communications. You can also send an email to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
- We also inform you that in each treatment of your personal data we determine the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a result of them, mitigating or eliminating if possible, the potential damage, through the implementation of appropriate security measures that are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness.
Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of data processing, being able to prove to the data subject, the principle of limitation to the purpose of the processing, the principle of limitation to the storage period, the principle of data minimization, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality. Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail address provided in the first paragraph.
The person in charge.